- Senior Advisor to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory-University of Maryland Joint Global Change Research Institute
- President, National Council for Science and the Environment
- Former chief U.S. negotiator and principal architect of the Montreal Protocol on protection of the ozone layer
- Former Deputy Director of the Environmental and Health Sciences Division of Battelle, Washington D
- Chairman, Global Security Institute
Founder Chairman, Global Security Institute
- Founder & CEO, TransparentDemocracy.org
- Former President, Social Venture Network
- Former Chief of Staff, California Lt Governor Leo T. McCarthy
- Chair, Alan Cranston for Senate, 1986
- Senior Partner, Perlman and Perlman, LLP, New York
- Lead Counsel for The American Charities for Reasonable Fundraising Regulation
- American Bar Association’s 2009 Outstanding Lawyer Award for Distinguished Service by an attorney practicing nonprofit law
- Invited by Congress and State governments to advise on legal and regulatory issues relevant to philanthropy.
- Special counsel for the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Direct Mail Fundraising Association, and several other non-profit and philanthropic business entities.
- Holds international board positions with philanthropic organizations in Belgium, Canada, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
- Author of Fundraising Regulation, a two-volume handbook that explains the regulatory requirements and procedures for nonprofits soliciting contributions on a state-by-state basis.
- Written several articles on fundraising regulations for publications including The Nonprofit Times, and authored the fundraising chapter for The Nonprofit Handbook.
DR. JERRY SCHUBEL
- President and CEO, Aquarium of the Pacific
- Member, NOAA, Science Advisory Board
- Member, Science Advisory Team to California Ocean Protection Council
- Past Chair of the Ocean Research and Resources Advisory Panel to the USG
- Former President and CEO Emeritus of the New England Aquarium
- Former Provost, Stony Brook University
- Former Dean, SUNY-Stony Brook Marine Sciences Research Center
- Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus, Stony Brook University
- National Associate, National Academies of Sciences and Engineering
- Honorary D.Sc., Massachusetts Maritime Academy
DR. MARGARET LEINEN
- Former Assistant Director, Geosciences, National Science Foundation, 2000-2007
- Former Chair, US Global Change Research Program and Vice-Chair Climate Change Science Program
- Former Dean and Vice Provost, University of Rhode Island Graduate School of Oceanography
- PhD, Marine Biogeochemistry and Paleooceanography
- Past president, The Oceanography Society
- Co-author American Meteorological Society Joint Statement on Geoengineering
- Past Chair, AAAS section on Hydrologic Sciences
- Board of Directors, American Geophysical Union
- Board of Directors, National Council for Science of the Environment
- Board of Directors, National Ecological Observatory Network
- Fellow: AAAS, Geological Society of America